The Rag Company has announced two great new products to their microfiber lineup! During a live stream at the 2023 SEMA show in Las Vegas, Anthony was joined by Yvan Lacroix from DIY Detail who gave us some details:
RIP N' RAG
- This is a roll of 70/30 blend towels that are perforated - simply tear off one of the 12" x 12" towels whenever you need one!
- Available in both 30-count and 80-count in Ice Grey
- The 30-count will fit on a standard 'kitchen roll' holder, whereas the 80-count will come with its own dispensing box!
- An economical solution compared to standard studio, workshop, garage or household paper towels that get thrown after use. The RIP N' RAG towels can be washed and re-used, depending on the level of dirt present. If used for coatings it's recommended to use the towels as a consumable.
- RIP N' RAG rolls will be available in 2024 🇬🇧
Wax + Sealant Applicator
- Soft, 70/30 blend applicator for wax and sealants
- Buttersoft suede edge for softness
- Deep pocket to that it won't come off your hand
- Ideal for applying wax and sealants in a methodical way
- Available in 2024 🇬🇧
Watch the full stream replay here:
Keep it Clean, Keep it Shiny!