Gold Detailing Package
Our Gold Detailing Package is our most popular package.
It offers an accredited 5 year coating from either Labocosmetica, Gtechniq or Gyeon with an extra level of detail.
You may wonder, what does accredited detailer mean? Does it really make a difference? Being an accredited detailer by Labocosmetica, Gtechniq & Gyeon means we have an exclusive backing from the manufactures to apply the ceramic coatings to the high standards they are required to.
It also means the manufacturer warranties the work we do, meaning you can relax knowing that the application of ceramic coating is covered in case of any issue further down the line. The warranty offered by these manufactures does not cover poor washing technique or being maintained by the local £5 petrol station car washes.
Our 5 Year certified ceramic coatings are the ideal solution for those who want a long lasting coating to make cleaning the vehicle a breeze. Perfect for vehicle owners who own a vehicle for up to 5 years.
Our prices start from £895, prices vary depending on size of the vehicle as it takes longer time/more product to detail a BMW X5 than it does a Volkswagen UP
We would need the vehicle for 4 days.
Gold Detailing Package Procedure - Four Days
- Pre vehicle inspection to check for any stone chips, dents/dings, deep scratches or any damage
- Vehicle jacked up to begin process of washing the wheel arches using an all purpose cleaner/Snow Foam with dedicated arch brush and hot water wash to loosen/remove dirt. Wheels also cleaned with a safe wheel cleaner and fallout remover using a selection of the leading wheel cleaning brushes in the detailing industry.
- Pre Wash one the vehicle exterior using dedicated pre washes products including snow foam. Intricate areas such as body gaps/badges agitated with an ultra soft detailing brush whilst vehicle has snow foam on to loosen any loose dirt.
- Two Bucket Washing method with microfiber/lambs wool wash media with grit guards to prevent adding defects to the paint work, vehicle rinsed using a top of the range hot/cold pressure washer.
- Exterior surfaces chemically decontaminated and clayed to remove all bonded contamination such as tree sap, tar spots and Iron fallout.
- Vehicle dried using a combination of soft microfiber drying towels and filtered hot air drying blowers.
- Vehicle brought into the detailing bay for thorough paint inspection under high intensity lighting. Paint measured using specific paint depth measuring equipment before paint enhancement is started.
- Plastic trim/High Risk areas masked/protected in preparation for machine polishing process.
- Multi Stage Paint Enhancement to remove light swirls/scratches & enhance gloss.
- Wheels removed for final clean and wipe down in preparation for coatings, brake calipers also cleaned in preparation for coatings if they are painted calipers
- Arches checked for final clean and dressed
- Vehicle Panel Wiped/Prepped ready for chosen last step product.
- Application of Last Step Product (5 year certified ceramic coating) to exterior paintwork
- Wheels completely coated in durable wheel ceramic sealant plus ceramic coat the brake calipers if they are an OEM painted finish
- Top coat of ceramic coating applied to paintwork
- Interior surfaces cleaned/wipe down and dressed using a natural shine protective/non silicone dressing
- Interior Carpets cleaned/vacuumed and sealed with a fabric sealant
- Durable glass sealant applied to exterior glass (up to 30,000 miles durability)
- Tyres & Plastic Trim dressed with dressing
- Final Inspection made plus high quality photos taken before handover
Once the vehicle detail is completed, customers will receive a 15% discount on all online/in store products for the maintenance of the vehicle. From buckets to shampoo, quick detailer to tyre dressing.
For an exact price on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to get in touch.