Bronze Detailing Package
Our Bronze detailing package is our entry level detailing package. This is the ideal detail for vehicles that need a new lease of life whilst not breaking the bank in cost.
It can also be ideal for well maintained or brand new vehicles that need little paint correction before application of the protection to seal the vehicle or for those that have a show car that maybe isn't a daily driver or is driven regularly but needs preparation for that show you love taking your vehicle to.
The key difference between our detailing packages is the level of time put in to the paint enhancement, with the longevity of the last step product also known as LSP. The other key differences are the level of detail applied to such areas like wheels, interior, for example wheel faces only being coated, entry level glass sealant and general interior clean up.
Our Bronze detailing package is for entry level 6-12 month ceramic coatings from Gyeon or for those that would prefer and Polymer Sealant (10-12 months) or would like an old school wax finish and whilst waxing a vehicle is classed an old method of applying protection to a vehicle, it gives still gives a fantastic finish & deep gloss to your vehicle whilst aiding water repellency.
Prices for our Bronze Detailing Package start from just £395, with prices depending on the size of the vehicle due to the extra time/product required to polish a Range Rover compared to a Fiat 500 for example.
The vehicle will be required for up to two days.
Bronze Detailing Package Procedure - Two Days
- Pre vehicle inspection to check for any stone chips, dents/dings, deep scratches or any damage
- Vehicle jacked up to begin process of washing the wheel arches using an all purpose cleaner/Snow Foam with dedicated arch brush and hot water wash to loosen/remove dirt. Wheels also cleaned with a safe wheel cleaner and fallout remover using a selection of the leading wheel cleaning brushes in the detailing industry.
- Pre Wash one the vehicle exterior using dedicated pre washes products including snow foam. Intricate areas such as body gaps/badges agitated with an ultra soft detailing brush whilst vehicle has snow foam on to loosen any loose dirt.
- Two Bucket Washing method with microfiber/lambs wool wash media with grit guards to prevent adding defects to the paint work, vehicle rinsed using a top of the range hot/cold pressure washer.
- Exterior surfaces chemically decontaminated and clayed to remove all bonded contamination such as tree sap, tar spots and Iron fallout.
- Vehicle dried using a combination of soft microfiber drying towels and filtered hot air drying blowers.
- Vehicle brought into the detailing bay for thorough paint inspection under high intensity lighting. Paint measured using specific paint depth measuring equipment before paint enhancement is started.
- Plastic trim/High Risk areas masked/protected in preparation for machine polishing process.
- Single Stage Paint Enhancement to remove light swirls/scratches.
- Vehicle Panel Wiped/Prepped ready for chosen last step product.
- Application of Last Step Product (Entry Level Ceramic Coating or Polymer Sealant or Wax) to exterior paintwork and wheel faces.
- Interior surfaces cleaned/wipe down and dressed using a natural shine/non silicone dressing
- Interior Carpets cleaned/vacuumed
- Entry level glass sealant applied to exterior glass
- Tyres & Plastic Trim dressed with dressing
- Final Inspection made plus high quality photos taken before handover
Once the vehicle detail is completed, customers will receive a 15% discount on all online/in store products for the maintenance of the vehicle. From buckets to shampoo, quick detailer to tyre dressing.
For an exact price on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to get in touch.