The Premium Car Wax W6+ is a particularly effective and unique paint protection. Natural Carnauba wax and high-end synthetic components will permanently protect the paint against the elements and leave a long lasting, bright and mirror-like gloss. The easy handling of the wax will convince you.
In case of severe scratched paintwork, we recommend the use of a “heavy” or “medium” cut SCHOLL compound prior to the application of W6+. Generally we advise to process W6+ by hand using our soft, black Application Puck. Distribute the wax evenly and in a circular motion on the paint surface, let it dry and wipe off the residue with our seamless, red MicroPLUS Finishing Cloth. The Premium Wax W6+ can also be applied by machine using an orbital or rotary polisher and the universal orange Polishing Pad.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to apply & buff liquid wax
- Can be applied by hand or via a machine polisher
- Works well on dark paintwork
- Can be used on hot surfaces
- Protection lasts up to approx 6 months, depending on the use of your vehicle.
Directions for use:
- Before applying W6 Black ensure surfaces do not exceed 30°C. Surfaces should also be dry and dust-free
- For manual application, a foam puck is most effective
- Apply a few dots to the puck, then using gentle circular movements, apply to the vehicle one panel at a time using a cross hatching motion
- Allow to haze for 3 – 5 minutes
- Wipe off with a clean, dry microfibre cloth