#Labocosmetica #Lubrifica PLUS is a lubricant for the application of Window Films and PPF
It is a highly dilutable concentrated product. Thanks to its innovative formula, it creates a sort of non-stick and lubricated barrier minimising friction.
What are the Technological Benefits:
- It's Formula is Soap and Siloxane Polymers Free
- It does not create Interference in the application of new generation nanotechnological protective films
- Keeps the surface wet longer
- It does not require the vehicle to be washed after application
- With cationic surfactants, it allows to reposition adhesive films several tines, without bonding
- #Lubrifica PLUS is Dye-Free
- It does not compromise it's transparency characteristic and does not create colour interferences even after several years
- Reduces the white streaks caused by the accumulation of Humidity between the film and the surface during the drying phase
- High Lubricating Power: It is suitable for Clay Bar's, Clay Mitt's or Clay Block's and for the sanding Phase
#Lubrifica PLUS is much faster and performs far better than soap and water. The operator has a good three minutes to position the film and make changes before it starts to stick to the surface and before the product dries, meaning that there is no need to continuously wet the surface, thus reducing consumption. Any product residue can be easily removed after application, even if completely dry, without having to wash the car.
#Lubrifica PLUS is safe and compatible with all brands of film. It is excellent for wrapping, not just for sandblasting and for clay bars. Additionally #Lubrifica PLUS has been engineered to perform when used outside of detailing rooms, such as washing areas, where it is often cold and damp.
Concentrated and Dilutable:
- 1:10 Clay Block
- 1:20 Clay Bar
- 1:15 PPF
- In temperatures up to 20 degrees C 1:50
- In temperatures above 25 degrees C 1:30
- 1:50 Glass Dark Film
Directions for Use:
- Spray #Lubrifica PLUS directly onto the surface to be clayed or sanded or the buffer pad before polishing
- Spray during the claying phase to ensure that the surface is lubricated
- Clean after use with a cloth
- The surface does not need to be rinsed.
- For the application of PPF and darkening films fo windows, apply the product to both the surfaces and to the adhesive film