Gtechniq G5 has been formulated to offer the very best dirt and water repellency.
What's special about Gtechniq G5 Water Repellent Coating for Glass and Perspex?
With non factory applied glass coatings there is a direct trade off between longevity and repellency. G5 is designed to offer the maximum possible repellency whilst offering reasonable durability. Water is blown off car screens at speeds as low as 30mph and, on vertical glass, water rolls off leaving a virtually spot free surface. G5 coated glass will stay cleaner for longer and any contaminants such as bugs and ice will be much easier to remove.
- One application lasts for up to 5 months;
- G5 is straight-forward to apply and ideal for inner city driving conditions;
- G5 is also ideal for property glass and windows to repel rain, keep your windows clean!
Storage and use:
- If coating glass or ceramic, first polish with G4 Nanotech Glass Polish
- Clean glass and or perspex with G6 Perfect Glass
- Shake bottle well, then apply a thin coating in a circular motion using a clean lint-free cloth
- Use a lint-free cotton cloth or paper towel to remove all residue
- At room temperature the sealant will be touch dry after 15 minutes and fully cured after 24 hours
- Avoid contact with water for at least two hours after application
- Covers 85m2/litre
- Store at room temperature
Pack contents: 1xGtechniq G5 Water Repellent Coating for Glass and Perspex, 100ml.