3S nano composite coating. Restores trim to “as new” condition without altering gloss level. Strong UV absorption filter and chemical bond ensures maximum durability with a single application typically maintaining a flawless finish for up to two years.
What's special about Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer? C4 utilises a covalent or chemical bond to become an extension of the plastic molecule it's protecting. Not to be confused with much weaker electrostatic bonds used by, amongst others, ptfe based polymers C4 swaps part of its molecular structure with the surface molecules of your car's trim.
What this means is that you now have a protective coating of unparalleled durability. Unlike many trim products on the market C4 is an exceptionally thin (circa 30nm) optically clear film which means that it does not add an unattractive gloss film to the surface instead it restores all but the most faded trim to an as new condition. You can expect approximately 2 years from a single application.
- 1x Gtechniq C4 30ml
- 5x AP1 Lint Free Applicator Pads
- 1x Instructions
- 1x Gtechniq Sticker
- Do not dilute
- Apply at a temperature above 5oC and not in direct sunlight
- We recommend wearing protective gloves to prevent the product drying out your skin
- If you are applying indoors ensure that there is adequate ventilation
- Ensure that the surface to be coated is entirely free from fats/oils or previously applied products
- For this we recommend cleaning trim vigorously with a 1:10 dilution of Gtechniq W2 Universal Cleaner
- Use the lint free application pads supplied to spread the coating onto the surface of your trim
- Once you have spread the product onto a single piece of trim, immediately remove excess product using a Microfibre Buff Cloth
- Allow the coating to cure for 12 hours before getting wet
Pack contents: 1x Gtechniq C4 Permanent Trim Restorer 30ml