THE RAG COMPANY 16 X 16 PREMIUM EDGELESS PEARL MICROFIBER TOWEL - PURPLE
The Pearl is The Rag Company's dedicated levelling towel for ceramic coatings, waxes and sealants.
- 16" x 16" / 41cm x 41cm
- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 320 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: Edgeless - Ultrasonic Cut
- Material: 100% Split Microfiber (Pearl-Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
THE RAG COMPANY is pleased to offer THE PEARL Towel. THE PEARL is an outstanding towel for the removal and levelling of all types of ceramic coatings. It's unique closed-loop pearl-weave construction has all the characteristics you need for safe, fast and effective work on coatings - lint-free, soft, removal "bite", and affordability with solid quality.
The use of ceramic coatings is one of the fastest growing areas of automotive detailing and finding a towel that works well with all the various coatings offered has been highly requested. Now you have it in THE PEARL.
THE PEARL Towel Recommended Uses:
- Removal / Leveling of All Types of Ceramic Coatings (Paint, Windshield, Rims, Headlights, etc)
- Sealant Removal
- Interior Cleaning and Dusting
- Excellent For Cleaning / Sealing Marble, Granite and Other Kitchen Counter Tops
Additional Product Details:
- Also Good for the Removal of Wax, Compounds and Polish
- The Pearl-Weave Quickly & Easily Removes Dust and Debris
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
* Always wash new microfiber products prior to first use *
* Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured products separately from lighter coloured products to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding *