Bilt Hamber Double Speed-Wax T1 Carnauba Wax 250ml
Another award-winning product from Bilt Hamber is their Double Speed-Wax, a T1 Carnauba paste wax. Praised by Auto Express as Best Wax during their 2017 tests.
- Read Auto Express Magazine's 2017 awards article here.
Double Speed-Wax is an ultra durable, easy-to-use paste wax with medium hard film.
The carnauba wax used provides a deep, rich, glossy, highly water repellent and detergent resistant protective film over your paintwork.
Double Speed-Wax provides an economical, long-lasting and outstanding finish!
How To Use:
- Thoroughly wash your vehicle as you normally would, Auto-Wash is preferred.
- Do not use wash and wax products with Double Speed-Wax.
- Dry vehicle using your favourite drying towel.
- Double Speed-Wax is not an abrasive polish, if your paintwork is faded, feels rough or has not been polished for a long period of time, it will be necessary to use an abrasive polish and/or detailing clay before application. Finish with Cleanser-Fluid.
- Once prepared in this way, regular application of double speed-wax will maintain a high gloss finish without the need for further use of abrasive polishes.
- Work on shaded, cool panels. Using the included wax applicator, apply in light, circular motions extremely sparingly and allow to haze for approx 5-10 minutes.
- Buff to a high shine using the included buffing towel - turn frequently.
- Occasionally, under certain humid application conditions, the wax may bloom after initial application and buffing. The bloom will disappear once the film is fully cured, or it can be removed immediately with a wipe down / buff with a slightly damp buffing towel. This is a characteristic of the T1 carnauba wax used in the manufacture of Double Speed-Wax.
Pack contents: 1x Bilt Hamber Double Speed-Wax T1 Carnauba Wax 250ml - Includes Bilt Hamber Wax Applicator + Microfibre Towel