The Rag Company The Blue Diamond 16 X 24 Microfiber Glass Towel
Primary Recommended Uses:
- Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
- Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals
Additional Recommended Uses:
- Wiping / Polishing Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Jewelry, Glass Tabletops, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, and other Polished Surfaces
The BLUE DIAMOND Glass and Window Towel's unique "Diamond Scale" pattern produces an effectively smooth gliding performance to easily tackle all your dusty, dirty, grimy glass and window needs. The snakeskin-like texture design combines the best features of popular microfiber waffle-weave and smooth, herringbone-weave glass towels without any of the "dry-drag" friction that some smooth finish glass towels can produce. THE RAG COMPANY does it again - the highest commercial-grade quality and extreme value!
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailer's Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness. Use the Towel's Diamond Pattern Surface to Quickly and Easily Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks, and a Clean 2nd Diamond Towel to Complete Your Lint-Free / Streak-Free Finish"
- Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Non-Abrasive - Safe For All Finishes
- Safe For Use On Electronic Equipment and Computer / Cell Phone Screens
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine Wash with Mild Liquid Detergent (Free of Dyes, Fragrances, Bleach and Softeners). Tumble Dry Low, and Do NOT Iron. Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance. Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach. Wash Only with Other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Dirt-Gripping Properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels separately from lighter coloured towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.