The Flex XCE 10-8 125 has an 8mm polishing stroke and also features a positive action drive which gives a high abrasive power without creating holograms.
- Basic tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
- Flat gear head reduces the distance to the surface. The machine can, therefore, be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Optimised airflow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user