Carbon Collective Exfoli-Block 2.0 – Interchangeable Clay System
Carbon Collective's Exfoli Block 2.0 is a re-usable clay pad - it can be used up to 50 times. The Exfoli-Block includes Medium and Heavy clay grades.
Replacing the need for traditional clay, Carbon Collective's patented polymer clay is designed to be safe on even the softest of paints.
The open cell foam interface absorbs wash solution, releasing it during the claying process. This prevents the panel from drying out, creating a safer claying process.
This clay system comes complete with two interchangeable pads, Medium & Heavy.
Medium: For general use, will remove light surface contaminants, tree sap and iron fallout.
Heavy: For heavily contaminated surfaces, will remove tar, extensive iron fallout, waxes and sealants (not ceramic coatings) Ideal for lower sections, wheel barrels etc. Use with caution.
- The Exfoli-Block should be used on glass first of all to bed the clay in.
- Then, the Exfoli-Block should only be used on clean, wet paint. Using a strong shampoo and water mix, submerge the block allowing the foam to absorb the solution.
- Starting with the glass, lightly glide the block over the surface in straight, overlapping lines.
- Return the block into the wash solution after every panel, rinsing the clay surface.
- Once the clayed area feels smooth to the touch, repeat the process on the whole vehicle.
- After completion, rinse and dry as normal.
- If the clay is dropped on the floor, we would advise heavy inspection of the pad and a thorough wash or replacement, as small debris from the floor will scratch your paint.
- Lubrication is important, never use just water.
- Always bed the clay in on side-glass or your windscreen first.
- Never allow the panel to dry out during use.
- Do not allow the system to come into contact with strong cleaners or high heat.
- Heavy clay will strip waxes & sealants. Use with caution.
Pack contents: 1x Carbon Collective Exfoli-Block 2.0 – Interchangeable Clay System