The Rag Company Knobby Microfiber Chenille Wash Mitt - Blue
Chenille Wash Mitts/Wash Pads are regarded as the safest of the safe for your vehicles paintwork.
In Issue 8 of the Pro Detailer Magazine (UK Based Magazine), They stated that the Chenille Wash Mitt was the safest wash media to use after a proper pre-wash. Against more expensive microfibre and merino wool pads they found it was both better at cleaning and easier to clean out ready for the next vehicle wash. The are also VERY popular through recommendations from UK You Tube sensation Jon from Forensic Detailing.
They added in the magazine feature testing various wash media that the well spaced and reasonably long tendrils created much less drag suggesting that they exert less pressure on the surface of your vehicle.
Colour: Royal Blue
Size: 8in. x 10in.
Colours Available: Lime Green, Royal Blue, Red
Border / Edging: Stitched Cuff
Material: 100% Split Microfiber
Country of Origin: China
Do not wash in a washing machine. Hand wash only.
Additional Product Details:
- Perfect Fit for Most Hands
- Our Best Selling Mitt: Excellent Quality Microfiber Mitt for the Most Effective Cleaning Ability
- NO TAGS - Includes Finish-Safe White Microfiber Hanging Loop to Hang-Dry Mitt after Use (Easy to Snip if Unwanted)
- Elastic Cuff to Keep Your Hand Inside While Washing
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive and Extra Absorbent
- Extremely Durable - Able to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Strong Choice for Auto / Marine / RV / Cycle Washing, Detailing, Buffing and Polishing
NOTE: If Interior Liner of Mitt is Punctured/Compromised at All, Do Not Machine Wash. Once the Liner is Damaged and the Foam Padding Inside has been Exposed there is a High Risk of the Foam Getting Shredded by Certain Agressive Types of Wash Machine Agitators (Typically Top-Loading) and then Sticking to other Microfiber Products in the Same Wash.