The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless 500 16x16 Plush Microfiber Towel - Blue (4-Pack)
The Eagle 500 is The Rag Company's flagship towel. 500GSM of plushness and softness. Buff detailing sprays, waxes and sealants with ease.
- 16" x 16" / 41cm x 41cm
- The Rag Company's flagship towel!
- 500gsm of plushness, softness and performance!
- Premium, super-soft, 70/30, South Korean blend.
- Voted #1 buffing and polishing towel compared to 18 others.
- Remove detailing sprays, wax, compound residue, sealants, glazes and more.
- Use to polish chrome to a high-shine!
- Take care of vinyl wraps by leaving zero scratches.
The EAGLE EDGELESS is The Rag Company's award winning signature super plush microfibre detailing towel and the #1 selling choice of numerous automobile manufacturers, collector car clubs, professional restorers, detailers and car, truck, motorcycle, boat, airplane lovers everywhere!
This towel was recently selected as the #1 Buffing/Polishing towel among the 18 best buffing towels across Europe in a two-hour YouTube special! Also selected by the Huntington Beach Concours d'Elegance as the towel of choice for all participants - simply the best FOR the best!
- Size: 16 x 16 Inches (41cm x 41cm)
- Colour: Red
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Material Weight: 500 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging: EDGELESS Knife-Cut and Tumble (New)
- Material:100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Removal of detailing sprays, wax, compounds, sealants, glazes and polishes
- Buffing and polishing chrome, shiny metals, glass and mirrors
- Polishing wheels and rocker covers/panels
- Rinseless and waterless washing
- Instant detailing
- Spray waxes and buffing, including final buff-off
- Drying touch-up (small/medium-size areas)
Additional Product Details:
- No tags and edgeless design = zero scratches
- Made from AA-Grade microfibre yarn (the best available)
- Extremely durable - ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care
- Towel softness increases with each washing
- Manufactured in South Korea on the highest quality german microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
- NOTE: Due to the edgeless design, some minor fraying is possible from washing. Simply snip any loose fabric with scissors and the towel is back to new.
Microfiber Towel Care Instructions:
- Wash prior to first use.
- Hand or machine wash with a mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners) - such as Dodo Juice Furry Liquid, available from Clean + Shiny separately.
- Air dry by hanging on a dedicated rack, or tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Wash without the use of any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
- Wash without the use of chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton) to maintain proper microfiber dirt-gripping properties.
- Wash with like-colours, meaning newer black, orange, red and other dark coloured towels should be washed separately from lighter coloured towels. This is to reduce the risk of dye bleeding.
- Separate depending on towel use - so if you've used some towels for wheels, wash them together. If you've got a range of towels used for your paint, wash those together. This way you avoid the risk of cross-contamination.
Pack contents: 1x The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless 500 16 x 16 Plush Microfiber Towel - Blue (4-Pack)