Renovo Vinyl Soft Top Ultra Proofer 500ml
Use to waterproof and condition your vinyl convertible roof against stains and oxidation. Also contains a UV inhibitor to help prevent colour fade for your roof.
Renovo convertible top waterproofing products prolong the life of the vinyl soft top, and therefore the value of the car, by preventing the accumulation of grime and keeping the original showroom finish.
- Full application instructions are supplied on-bottle;
- Renovo recommends to allow 30mins to a few hours to allow the product to dry, this depends on the weather conditions or temperature if using in a garage or unit.
Renovo advises to do the following:
- Ensure that the soft top is thoroughly cleaned.
- Ensure that you have sufficient Vinyl Ultra Proofer to complete a full coat.
- Keep a soft damp cloth ready to wipe off any splashes or dribbles on paintwork and glass.
- Work in a timely fashion to ensure that the edges of the freshly applied Vinyl Ultra Proofer do not dry out too quickly.
- Work from the centre outwards round and round the vehicle.
- Apply to a dry top and allow Vinyl Ultra Proofer to dry completely before applying further product or taking out in the rain.
Please do not:
- Use on fabric soft tops.
- Forget to shake the Vinyl Ultra Proofer bottle prior to use.
- Dilute or mix the Vinyl Ultra Proofer with any other product.
- Apply the Vinyl Ultra Proofer in direct sunlight or on a hot day that will cause the Vinyl Ultra Proofer to dry too quickly.
- Allow to dry on glass and paintwork.
- Apply to fabric soft tops or cars with modified paintwork.
Clean + Shiny offers a soft top clean, revive and protection service. Contact us today for more details on this and related detailing services.
Pack contents: 1x Renovo Vinyl Soft Top Ultra Proofer 500ml