Renovo Ultra Proofer for Fabric Soft Tops - Various Sizes
Renovo Ultra Proofer re-establishes the original 'as new' waterproof weather barrier of fabric convertible tops.
The recently improved formulation now has the added benefits of UV factor protection and a mould/mildew growth inhibitor to ensure convertible tops look like new for longer.
Waterproofs and Protects
Ultra Proofer will help to prevent the harmful penetration of everyday dirt into the fibres of new and old convertible top material. It will also help to keep the re-colour provided by Soft Top Reviver fresher for even longer.
- Full application instructions are supplied on-bottle;
- Renovo recommends a 3-hour drying time.
Renovo advises to do the following:
- Ensure that the soft top is thoroughly cleaned.
- Ensure that you have sufficient Ultra Proofer to complete a full coat.
- Keep a soft damp cloth ready to wipe off any splashes or dribbles on paintwork and glass.
- Work in a timely fashion to ensure that the edges of the freshly applied Ultra Proofer do not dry out too quickly.
- Work from the centre outwards round and round the vehicle.
- Apply to a dry top and allow Ultra Proofer to dry completely before applying further product or taking out in the rain.
- Use every 6-12 months.
Please do not:
- Do not use on vinyl soft tops.
- Forget to stir the Ultra Proofer prior to use.
- Dilute or mix the Ultra Proofer with any other product.
- Apply the Ultra Proofer in direct sunlight or on a hot day that will cause the Ultra Proofer to dry too quickly.
- Allow to dry on glass and paintwork.
- Apply to vinyl soft tops or cars with modified paintwork.
- Apply water proofing agent prior to using Reviver unless the proofer is completely removed first.
Clean + Shiny offers a soft top clean, revive and protection service. Contact us today for more details on this and related detailing services.
Pack contents: 1x Renovo Ultra Proofer, in the size of your choice.