Renovo Carpet Ultra Proofer 400ml
Cleans and waterproofs car mats and carpets.
Discoloured, matted-down, dirty carpets make your car look old. While there isn't much you can do for worn out carpets, you can make dirty carpets look almost as good as new with Renovo Carpet Ultra Proofer.
Cleaning and proofing your car's carpets can do a lot to improve the overall look of the interior of your car. Renovo's new, unique and marvellous formulation not only cleans and waterproofs, it also protects with advanced anti-bacterial guard, is effective against super-bugs, and contains a UV inhibitor.
Renovo Carpet Ultra Proofer is very simple to apply and infuses your car with that 'new car' scent!
- Full application instructions are supplied on-bottle;
- Renovo recommends a 1-hour drying time;
- Microfiber towels are required during application;
- The use of protective gloves is also recommended.
Renovo advises to do the following:
- Follow the product label instructions.
- Do use clean, lint free/microfibre cloths.
- Test on an inconspicuous area first.
- Start your vacuuming job by pulling out the floor mats. Shake out the mats to remove any loose dirt. Use a 4" upholstery attachment or the bare hose end to vigorously vacuum the mats. The more you're able to agitate the carpet, the cleaner you'll get it.
- Ensure that the carpet is thoroughly cleaned by vacuuming, using the palm of your free hand to beat the carpet just in front of your vacuum hose or tool. As you beat the carpet, dirt that is lodged deep into the carpet will come loose for vacuuming.
- Shake the bottle prior to use.
- Wear protective gloves during application.
- Ensure that you have sufficient Carpet Ultra Proofer to complete a full coat.
- Keep a damp cloth ready to wipe off any splashes or dribbles.
- Work in timely fashion to ensure that the edges of the freshly applied Carpet Ultra Proofer do not dry out too quickly.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before using the car.
- Apply on a regular basis; the more you use it the more effective it is.
Please do not:
- Forget to shake the bottle before using.
- Dilute or mix the Carpet Ultra Proofer with any other product.
- Apply the Carpet Ultra Proofer in direct sunlight or on a hot day that will cause the Carpet Ultra Proofer to dry too quickly.
- Allow splashes and dribbles to dry on any interior surfaces, except the carpet.
Pack contents: 1x Renovo Carpet Ultra Proofer 400ml