Meguiars Unigrit Finishing Paper 2000 Grit (Single Sheet)
In 2008 Meguiar's started working with sandpaper masters Nikken by manufacturing their Unigrit Finishing Paper. Ten years later, this range of sandpaper is still going strong and is in high demand by detailers world-wide!
Unigrit Finishing Paper features precisely uniform grit particles that leaves a smooth, even sanding pattern that buffs out in seconds.
Eliminate the risk of deep sanding scratches that are difficult to remove. Safe and effective for use on all paint finishes, including clear coats.
How To Use:
- Ensure the surface to be sanded is in the shade and cool to the touch.
- Unigrit Finishing Paper should be soaked in water for at least 15mins prior to use.
- Change the water often to avoid picking up contaminants.
- Always sand in one direction and confine sanding to the immediate area of the defect. Spot check your work and progress every 12 to 15 strokes.
- For best results and minimum buffing time, always use the least aggressive grade of paper to do the job.
- To complete the job, remove sanding marks with an appropriate cutting or polishing compound. Protect the finished surface with a high quality wax, polymer sealant or prep the surface for a ceramic coating.
Unigrit sandpaper can also be used when restoring faded vehicle headlights.
Size: 9" x 5.5"
Pack Contents: 1x Meguiars Unigrit Finishing Paper 2000 Grit (Single Sheet)