Flex XC 3401 VRG Positive Drive Professional Orbital Polisher
The FLEX XC 3401 Orbital Polisher is a dual action polisher on steroids!
It effectively removes swirls, scratches, and oxidation that can’t be removed using other D.A. polishers. Using a combined rotary and random orbital motion, the Flex XC 3401 is well placed to offer almost the same level of cutting as a traditional rotary could, but without the headaches of holograms that a rotary is capable of putting into your paintwork.
Also, using the FLEX XC 3401 will reduce the chances of burning through the paint, although, as normal, you still need to be careful when polishing.
- 230v, UK plug;
- 1 Year UK Warranty;
- 140mm (5.5") incorporated backing plate, 6" Rupes or Meguiars foam/microfiber pads work with the XC 3401 perfectly;
- VR microprocessor control: Tacho generator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection;
- 8 mm orbit for high efficiency;
- Permanent direct drive for an even polished surface;
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing;
- Removable, ergonomic handle and guard for optimum handling in all applications;
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints;
- Counterweight for smoother operation;
- Weight: 2.6kg;
- Spindle lock.
- FREE UK Delivery via DPD on this item, please order before 2PM;
- UK Mainland Saturday Delivery and International Shipping is available.
Pack contents: 1x Flex XC 3401 VRG Positive Drive Professional Orbital Polisher