Colourlock Leather Fresh Dye Kit - Audi
COLOURLOCK's Leather Fresh Dye Kit is ideal for repairing scratches, abrasions or slight fading on leather car seats and leather furniture.
- 1 x COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh (Leather dye), 150 ml
- 1 x COLOURLOCK Mild/Strong Leather Cleaner, 125 ml
- 1 x COLOURLOCK Leather Protector, 150 ml
- 1 x Cleaning Sponge
- 1 x Sponge for Leather Fresh application
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
This set is sufficient for treating a complete car interior or set of furniture. Use the Cleaner and Protector on all areas and the colour dye only on specific areas that need repairing. In the event of extreme colour fading or soiling, a larger amount of Cleaner or colour dye might be necessary.
- Car and furniture leather
- Pigmented leather
- Semi-aniline leather
The colours listed are specific for Audi. Please visit the links below for other manufacturers:
FULL DETAILS AND INSTRUCTIONS:This repair kit is ideal for repairing scratches, abrasions or slight fading on leather furniture or leather car seats.
- Clean the leather thoroughly before refreshing the colour or the application of care products. Use COLOURLOCK Mild Leather Cleaner for normal degrees of soiling but, for more serious soiling, you will need COLOURLOCK Strong Leather Cleaner. Cleaning prior to treatment prevents dirt sticking on the leather's surface during colour or care. The COLOURLOCK Leather Cleaning Brush will remove soiling from the depths of the grain (for best results, use a circular motion in all directions). You can also use the cleaning sponge contained in this kit.
- After cleaning or, in the case of recently treated or oily leather, you should degrease it in advance using COLOURLOCK Leather Cleaning Spirit (not contained in the kit).
- Once the surface has been prepared, apply COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh to revitalise the leather's original colour on scratches, abrasions or slight fading (which are often found in vehicle seat side bolsters and furniture sitting areas). If the specific colour isn't listed, the colour can be prepared according to the colour chart, or you can send us a leather sample by post and we have the colour mixed for you (an additional charge of £10.95 will apply for mixing colour according to a sample).
- For surface care, we recommend our COLOURLOCK Leather Protector. It contains antioxidants, that stop the leather's decay, and UV filters to protect the surfaces from colour fading. It will also make the leather soft and supple once again.
Pack contents: 1x COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh Dye Kit - Audi