Chemical Guys Clay Luber 16oz
Why Buy This Product?
- Increases lubricity and reduces friction;
- Lubricates paint delivering a slick, non-stick surface;
- Perfect for using any clay bar or ideal for clay bars;
- Formulated using wetting agents and lubricants;
- Helps extend the life and effectiveness of your clay bar or clay block.
Luber Synthetic Lubricant & Detailer is a high-lubricity lubricant specially formulated to increase lubricity and reduce friction. Luber lubricates paint delivering a slick, non-stick surface that is perfect for using any clay bar or clay block. Luber easily lubricates the surface so that a clay bar or clay block is easily and gently glided across to easily remove rail dust, water spots, tar, bugs and paint over-spray from automotive paint and glass surfaces. Luber contains highly reflective shining agents that form an ultra-thin protective coat that allows the clay block or clay bar to work more effectively and evenly on recently waxed or sealed surfaces. Luber is synthetic which means it works exceptionally well on any surface including glass.
How To Use:
As a Quick Detail or Maintenance Spray:
- When using in very hot direct sunlight always mist on towel not surface, this will eliminate a hot surface from drying the product before you have an opportunity to even touch it with a towel.
- Simply mist on towel or surface.
- For the best results, use a microfiber towels to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching.
- Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels. and wipe off with clean towel or micro fiber.
- Mist after washing, while drying or anytime to for a fast dry with a superior shine.
- Excellent when sprayed on towel and used to remove cream or paste waxes that have hardened.
- Superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing or sealing.
As a Clay Bar Lubricant:
- Wash surface well with a high-qualityshampoo of your choiceprior to claying a surface.
- Shake Luber well. Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
- Generously spray a light mist over clean surface,
- The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but yet can still glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
- Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely
- Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next areas.
- If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area, then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
- For deeper cleaning when clay barring, only use clay lube and never shampoo and water. This will extend the life of your clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity providing a nice slick surface for the clay to slide across.
Pack contents: 1xChemical Guys Clay Luber Synthetic Lubricant & Detailer, 16oz
We Also Recommend
Chemical Guys & Microfiber Madness Wheel Wash Kit
Chemical Guys 4.0" Hex-Logic Finishing Pad, Black