Britemax Black Max (Ultra Fine Polishing Glaze) 473ml
Black Max is the original polymer-based ultra fine polishing glaze.
Formulated to quickly and easily remove stubborn fine polish lines and micro swirls left behind by more aggressive buffing compounds often only noticed in direct sunlight.
By polishing with Black Max, the depth and brilliance of shine is simply dazzling.
Suitable for use on all colours and is completely dust free. Works like a pre-wax cleaner removing micro surface imperfection and oxidation.
Black Max contains no silicone or waxes and lays down a non-protective polymer coat which improves the bonding and ultimately the durability of your chosen wax or polymer sealant.
- Shake well. Clean and dry all surfaces.
- Use a polishing / finessing buffing pad.
- Dispense a liberal amount of product on the desired surface and spread evenly using the face of the buffer pad. Increase buffer speed and gradually reduce pressure. Work areas to desired finish.
- Buff and remove dried residue with a clean soft cloth.
- Shake well.
- Apply a small amount to surface and rub in a circular motion with a cotton or microfiber applicator.
- Buff dried residue off with a separate soft clean cloth.
- Keep product from temperature extremes. If product becomes frozen let thaw and shake vigorously to re-establish consistency.
Pack contents: 1x Britemax Black Max 473ml