Bilt Hamber Dynax-UC Anti-Corrosion Wax 750ml
Transparent, long-term, anti-corrosion wax for bare metals or painted surfaces.
Dynax-UC is a new, high-performance, anti-corrosion wax that provides a low film thickness, see-through protective shield. Its firm, wax-like film is rich in unique metal seeking corrosion inhibitors that stops existing and prevents new corrosion.
Dynax-UC can be applied to bare metal or painted surfaces, in fact anywhere where a discrete and powerful inhibitor is needed.
It is completely safe to use on the vast majority of paint coatings and is ideal where dark coloured waxes or under-seal would detract from the painted finish of vehicle bodywork or underside.
The touch dry, tough wax film provides mechanical protection to the protected surface too. Dynax-UC is the ideal product to provide high levels of protection during the winter months:
- Use on lower body panels, chassis, floors, sills, jacking points, chrome, suspension, fixings, wheel arch lips and alloy wheels.
- It’s also perfect for protecting motorcycles, alloys, aluminium, boats, mowers, machinery, tools and equipment!
Dynax-UC can be easily removed if required with simple solvent wipes or alkaline degreasers, especially after the aggressive winter months pass or if left in place for prolonged protection.
The giant 750ml aerosols are equipped with a unique valve and the cans are charged to 70psi - they work on their side and even upside down.
- Transparent wax film.
- Giant 750ml aerosol.
- Can be sprayed upside down.
- Contains multi-metal corrosion inhibitors.
- Comes supplied with an application straw for difficult-to-reach areas.
- Provides long-term protection in seconds!
How To Use:
- The corrosion inhibitors in Dynax-UC are able to protect clean and corroded steel alike, however this is a low-film-thickness material and, where possible, surfaces should be cleaned.
- Under-bodies will benefit from steam cleaning or power washing - using Bilt Hamber Surfex-HD degreaser / all purpose cleaner will provide great results. The surface should be well rinsed with plenty of clean water and then dried. For best results the surfaces should be wiped over with panel wipe or similar.
- Apply Dynax-UC in fine coats, film thickness should be built up in this way rather than a single heavy coat. At around 50 microns dft (dry film thickness), Dynax-UC remains virtually transparent.
- Dynax-UC will cure to its final firmness after 24 – 96 hours, although the vehicle can be used after just 30 minutes if required. The final dry film is as firm as candle wax and, once fully cured, will resist dirt pick-up when compared to other wax protection films.
- If required, the film can be removed after winter or before shows with a suitable degreaser such a Surfex-HD (used hot) or by using simple solvent wipes.
*Please note: Due to the aerosol nature of this product, courier delivery is the only shipping method available at this time. This will ensure uninterrupted delivery.*
Pack contents: 1x Bilt Hamber Dynax-UC Anti-Corrosion Wax 750ml