- 1 x 30ml ALLOY COATING.
- 3 x Microfibre suede cloths.
- 1 x Applicator block.
How to Apply:
To use the product follow the steps outlined below.
- Clean and prepare the surface, ensuring the removal of all contamination.
- Ensure all surfaces are cool to touch and degreased using Autobead surface prep.
- Apply several drops onto a microfibre applicator or the suede applicator cloth wrapped around the block provided.
- Apply to one alloy at a time, allowing the coating to bond to the surface for between 45 seconds and 2 minutes before removing the residue with a clean, dry microfibre towel.
- Buff using a buffing towel to a high gloss finish.
- Allow 2 hours to fully cure.