Auto Finesse Ultra Glaze 500ml
Auto Finesse Ultra Glaze is a non-abrasive, acrylic polymer-enriched glaze designed to enhance paintwork whilst reducing the appearance of fine swirls.
For hand or machine use, it makes metallic paint pop, dark colours deeper and reds more fiery.
- We recommend using Auto Finesse Polish Pads.
- Apply a small-coin sized drop of product to one of the Polish Pads and work into the paint with light pressure. Use either circular, or linear hand motions.
- For best results, confine yourself to working a small area at a time (no larger than 18 by 18 square inch) and leave the product to haze for several minutes before buffing off the residue using a microfiber towel.
Dual Action Polisher
- For application by Dual Action (DA) polisher, we recommend using a light foam finishing pad.
- Apply 2-3 small-coin sized drops to the pad and spread onto a small area of the paint (no larger than 18 by 18 square inch) using the lowest setting on the machine.
- Work the product in using slow, even, overlapping passes with very little pressure until you see the residue starting to turn clear.
- At this stage reduce all pressure for one more pass.
- Leave the residue to haze for a few minutes and buff off using a microfiber towel.
- For maximum gloss and finishing potential, a foam finishing pad is ideal.
- For maximum polishing performance, or when working on harder paint types, we would recommend a slightly firmer foam polishing pad.
Pack contents: 1x Auto Finesse Ultra Glaze 500ml
We Also Recommend
Auto Finesse and Chemical Guys Safer Drying Kit