Auto Finesse Desire Carnauba Wax
The Auto Finesse Desire carnauba natural wax is carefully blended by hand in Great Britain and contains 54% T1 Grade Brazilian Carnauba Wax by volume, with the remainder being made up by all natural Beeswax, and oils. These ingredients treat vehicles with nature’s own defence against the elements, giving it water repellency and resistance to environmental pollution (including UV-fading, acid rain, and bird droppings).
It smells of wild berry and has an ultra-high wax solids content, meaning it has a durability of up to 6 months.
- Before waxing, make sure that the vehicle is clean and cool to the touch. If bonded contamination is present, use a clay bar to prep the surface for best results. If the paintwork is lightly marred, or the vehicle has not been polished in the last 6-12 months, it is also advisable to use light finishing compound in order to create the maximum shine.
- Place an Auto Finesse Waxmate foam applicator inside the pot of wax, and rotate it half a turn to prime the pad with product. This is typically enough wax to protect a single moderately-sized panel, though this may vary depending upon the condition of the paintwork.
- Apply the wax to the panel with small, overlapping circular strokes, light pressure, and in a consistent pattern to obtain full coverage of the paint. If the applicator feels like it is starting to run dry across the surface, or coverage becomes uneven, return the applicator to the container using another quarter-turn of the pad to re-prime the foam. The goal when waxing is to apply the product as thinly and evenly as possible, since a little bit goes a very long way to protecting and enhancing the shine of your vehicle.
- Once you have completed one normal-sized panel, or half of a large one, move on to another section of equal size. When you are done waxing the second section, you will be ready to buff off the wax from the first using a plush microfibre towel.
- Continue until all panels are complete.
- Auto-Finesse Desire only takes a few minutes to cure, so take care not to let the product dry onto the surface. If the wax has been allowed to dry, or ‘secondary hazing’ of the wax occurs (a phenomenon which can sometimes happen in hot or humid climates, especially if the product was over-applied), you can use a water-based quick detailer like Auto Finesse Finale to help ease removal of the residue.
- When applying multiple layers of wax for extra depth, wetness and protection, make sure to wait at least 3 hours in between coats.
For best results, do not wax the vehicle if the ambient temperature is below 6 degrees Celsius, or above 35 degrees Celsius. Waxing in direct sunlight, or conditions of high humidity can respectively lead to over, or under-curing of the product before removal.
Pack contents: 1x Auto Finesse Desire Carnauba Wax, 150g
We Also Recommend
Auto Finesse & Microfiber Madness Wheel Wash Kit
Auto Finesse and Chemical Guys Safer Drying Kit