Angelwax ENIGMA AIO Ceramic Infused Hybrid Compound 500ml
Angelwax ENIGMA AIO is a ceramic infused, 'All In One' hybrid compound. It corrects medium to heavy paint defects and leaves a ceramic layer behind.
This intensive surface polish has been formulated to correct and refine medium to heavy scratches, swirl marks, paint defects, imperfections and sanding marks up to 2500 grade.
Once the process has been completed, Angelwax's unique nano ceramic coating forms a layer of protection and a fabulous gloss over the treated area with a durability of up to 3 months protection.
ENIGMA AIO is suitable for all types of gloss paintwork.
As with all of the Angelwax creations, Angelwax ENIGMA AIO has been rigorously tested in their laboratory, and by the best detailers in the business, to ensure that they have formulated yet another perfect product for your vehicle.
- Shake well before use.
- Always check the compatibility and suitability of the paint surface by testing in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply the desired amount of polish to your selected machine polishing or compounding pad.
- Using a rotary or dual action polishing machine, spread the compound around the panel with the machine polisher switched off.
- Switch on the machine polisher and apply medium pressure whilst working in a crosswise motion until a clear film appears on the paint surface.
- Remove any remaining traces of polish with a microfibre cloth.
- Angelwax ENIGMA AIO can also be applied by hand.
TOP TIP: Prior to machine polishing, use panel wipe to suitably clean and prepare the paint's surface. Once you've finished with ENIGMA AIO, additional protection can be added by applying Angelwax ENIGMA QED CERAMIC INFUSED QUICK DETAILING SPRAY or ENIGMA CERAMIC DETAILING WAX.
Pack contents: 1x Angelwax ENIGMA AIO Ceramic Infused Hybrid Compound 500ml