Rupes LHR12E (LHR12) Duetto Random Orbital Polisher STN Kit
The Bigfoot Duetto is an All-in-one sanding and polishing system for painted surfaces.
Duetto is equally effective working with soft or interface backing pads teamed with micro-abrasives during the defect correction step or with foam polishing pads and compounds during the polishing stage. Extensive research on random orbital dynamics and exhaustive testing resulted in the choice of a 12mm orbit for Duetto. This orbit length greatly improves the surface rectification abilities of the latest generation of microabrasive discs. The combination of Duetto and microabrasives is especially effective when smoothing orange peel or significant defects. The finish generated by this combination is both homogeneous and predictable, with no deep sanding marks.
The use of microabrasive discs to correct severe defects creates a surface that is easily polished, radically reducing the overall time of the full correction process. Duetto is so well balanced and low in vibration that the operator can easily control the sanding step by simply guiding Duetto over the surface.
The ability of the operator to control the tool so efficiently minimizes the chances of creating rough and uneven surfaces that require time-consuming rework.
Duetto has several design features that make it uniquely operator friendly.
The anti-spinning device reduces the chances of operator error even for a novice technician. The front hand grip allows the operator to place his/her hand at the virtual balance center of the tool and keeps vibration to a minimum.
The electronic module has built-in torque control, reducing the need for the operator to apply significant downward vertical pressure.
Another unique Duetto feature is the rubber support that allows the operator to place Duetto on a workbench without the abrasive disc touching a surface that might contain contaminants that could transfer to the workpiece during the sanding process. Compatible with microabrasive discs and the appropriate 5” interface pad
BIGFOOT Duetto guarantees excellent results in:
- Eliminating orange peel and other paint defects
- Removing medium-depth scratches
- Removing surface contaminations chemically resistant to normal detergents
Duetto is an amazing polisher due to its precise engineering and concern for operator control and comfort. Duetto is manageable and comfortable in every situation and quickly provides excellent results.
Duetto has all the features of the BigFoot system, neatly packaged in a compact and maneuverable body. Duetto’s 12mm orbit places it at the very top of the compact machine category in speed, comfort and manageability. Duetto is compatible with BigFoot foam polishing pads and abrasive compounds.
BIGFOOT Duetto is perfect for:
- Restoring lustre
- Final polishing after the sanding phase
- Removing wear and medium-light scratch marks
- Removing holograms generated by previous polishing that used traditional rotary methodology
The Kit consists of the following items:
- 1 X LHR 12E duetto Random orbital polisher (Ø 125 mm - 5” in - 12 mm orbit)
- 1 X polishing compound 250 ml Zephir COARSE (cod. 9.BFZEPHIR250)
- 1 X polishing compound 250 ml Keramik FINE (cod. 9.BFKERAMIK250)
- 1 X RUPES 130/150mm (6 inch) Polishing foam coarse (blue)
- 1 X RUPES 130/150mm (6 inch) Polishing foam fine (yellow)
- 1 X start kit X-Cut Foam Abrasive P 2000 (cod. 9.45401)
- 4 X coloured microfiber cloths
Pack contents: 1x Rupes LHR 12E Duetto Random Orbital Polisher STN Kit