Auto Finesse Dressle All Purpose Dressing 500ml
Auto Finesse Dressle is a versatile all-purpose dressing for your exterior and interior trim. This is a water based dressing and becomes dry to the touch. Dressle can be sprayed directly on to the surface or applied via an applicator, or cloth, depending on the area of the vehicle that you're working on and your personal preference.
This highly versatile dressing is also great for dressing hard to reach areas such as wheel wells and engine bays, due to its spray on and walk away nature, simply spritz the surface with a few fine mists of Dressle and leave to cure.
Dressle is also a great product to enhance the appearance of the cockpit of your vehicle, as it dries to a non-sticky, non-greasy finish. It leaves a pleasant and natural sheen, UV inhibitors help prevent interior surfaces from fading and keeps a deep rich finish to your interior plastic and vinyl trim.
Dressle contains no waxes, oils, or petroleum distillates.
For engine bays:
- Clean and dry your engine bay first
- Lberally spray Dressle on all of the engine's plastic components. You can also coat the painted and metal parts too.
- Leave to dry for 4-6 hours.
- Wipe up any excess after this curing time and that’s it! Your bay will be looking fresh, clean and protected.
- The same approach is to be taken for wheel wells also.
Interior plastic, vinyl and rubber:
- Apply 1-3 spritz of product to a microfiber applicator and wipe on to the surface.
- Door cards, dash boards and other such flat surfaces can be coated easily this way.
- Apply 2-3 spritz of Dressle to a microfiber work towel and work in to the surface, then leave to cure.
- If patching occurs add a subsequent second coat.
Pack contents: 1x Auto Finesse Dressle All Purpose Dressing 500ml