GYEON Q2M Clay Bar (Mild) 100g
Use GYEON Q2M Clay to deep clean your paint, glass and wheels. Clay removes embedded contaminants that aren't always visible to your eye, therefore preparing the surface for machine polishing or wax, sealant or ceramic coating application.
SAFE FOR ALL TYPES OF PAINT
Outstandingly efficient and, above all, safe for any kind of paint.
QUALITY & PERFORMANCE
Q2M CLAY is a mild / gentle clay making it suitable for all paints surfaces. It comes in a handy 100g block that is comfortable to use or even split making it very cost effective.
MILD AND GENTLE
Due to the fact that Q2M Clay is plastic and easy to knead, it cannot produce even the slightest scratches or blemishes. At the same time, it maintains its full working efficiency.
EFFICIENT = THE SMALL BLOCK GOES A LONG WAY
A profound ability to absorb pollution and deposits results in the high efficiency of the clay - a 100g piece is sufficient to perform at least a couple of full claying processes.
ADVICE ON APPLICATION:
- Before claying you should wash and dry your vehicle, then inspect for heavy tar deposits or iron fallout. If these are present it will be necessary to use dedicated tar and iron fallout removers like Q2M Iron and Q2M Tar.
- Q2M Clay should be used in conjunction with Q2M Clay Lube or a small bucket of Q2M Bathe shampoo for a scratch free and smooth finish.
- Once the vehicle is clean and free of heavy tar deposits, break or slice off a small piece of clay from the bar. You don't need to use the entire bar.
- Form the clay into a flat piece ready for use.
- Rub the clay in back-and-forth motions across all surfaces of the car to remove any embedded road grime.
- Ensure you use plenty of Clay Lube or shampoo solution to aid the clay in removing contaminants.
- Your paint will go from rough to super smooth - you'll be able to hear the difference as you're working.
- Knead the clay once it becomes dirty so that you end up with a fresh surface to use.
- When you've finished, buff off any left over Clay Lube or shampoo with a microfiber towel.
- If you manage to drop your clay on the floor throw it away and start with a fresh piece. Using clay after it has been on the floor will embed micro scratches into your paintwork.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always use clay in a cool, shaded place.
PACK CONTENTS: 1x GYEON Q2M Clay Bar (Mild) 100g