Auto Finesse Detailing Clay Bar 200g
The Auto Finesse Detailing Clay Bar comes as a 200g block and is made from an ultra-fine grade of natural Kaolin clay. This structure allows it to be both more effective against contamination and less abrasive on sensitive paintwork than common polymer clays.
It will efficiently remove both organic contamination (tree sap, mineral deposits from rainwater, protein deposits from insects and bird droppings) and inorganic contamination (light tar and iron deposits, industrial pollution, paint overspray, etc.) on practically any hard surface. Paint, alloy wheels, glass, bright-work trim, and even gloss-finish plastics can all benefit from being clayed.
- Before claying you should wash and dry your vehicle, then inspect for heavy tar deposits or iron fallout. If these are present it will be necessary to use dedicated tar and iron fallout removers like Auto Finesse ObliTARate, and Auto Finesse Iron Out, before claying.
- The Auto Finesse Detailing Clay Bar should be used in conjunction with Clay Bar Lube for a scratch free and smooth finish.
- Once the vehicle is clean and free of heavy tar deposits, break or slice off a small piece of clay from the bar. You don't need to use the entire bar.
- Form the clay into a flat piece ready for use.
- Rub the clay in back-and-forth motions across all surfaces of the car to remove any embedded road grime.
- Ensure you use plenty of Clay Bar Lube to aid the clay in removing contaminants.
- Your paint will go from rough to super smooth - you'll be able to hear the difference as you're working.
- Knead the clay once it becomes dirty so that you end up with a fresh surface to use.
- When you've finished, buff off any left over Glide Clay Bar Lube with a microfiber towel.
- If you manage to drop your clay on the floor throw it away and start with a fresh piece. Using clay after it has been on the floor will embed micro scratches into your paintwork.
Pack contents: 1x Auto Finesse Detailing Clay Bar 200g